Drive You To Top!
Excellence Is Within The Reach….
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Our experts help organizations to restructure or expand to improve their performance, In our experience, successful organisations consistently focus on Growth (Creating Value) Performance (Maximising Value) and Governance (Preserving Value).
As a result of their exposure to and relationships with numerous organizations, our advisory experts are also said to be aware of industry “best practices”, although the transferability of such practices from one organization to another may be limited by the specific nature of situation under consideration.
Our Advisory Services include;
- Management Consultancy
- Corporate Finance
- Business Process Re-egineering
- Long Term employment benefits advisory services
We have extensive experience of Receiverships and in identifying the most beneficial routes for a secured creditor to maximise its recovery. The focus is on maximising the asset realisations. We will also work with secured creditors to identify the most practical and economic appointment so that unnecessary costs can be minimised.
Our experts work closely with stakeholders to restructure businesses that are experiencing financial difficulties.
Liquidation & Winding up
Members Voluntary Liquidation
A Members’ Voluntary Liquidation is a mechanism whereby a solvent company, acting through its directors and members, decides to wind-up a company, primarily for the purpose of realising its assets and distributing the surplus to its shareholders.
Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation
A Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation is usually initiated by the insolvent company, acting through its board. In a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation, the liquidator is primarily concerned with the interest of the creditors.
A Court Liquidation is commenced by order of the Court on foot of a petition. The petitioner in this type of liquidation is most commonly the company itself or a creditor who will petition on the ground that a company is unable to pay its debts.
Management consulting is the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance.
Our Management Consultants are a team of expert practitioners who start by understanding your organisation: your operation, competitive dynamics, culture, objectives and challenges and will apply their insights to your specific strategic and operational issues.
We’ll deliver the value we promise and that you expect
That could mean faster time to value, lower costs, improved cash flow and higher revenue. This can help you achieve new goals, penetrate new markets, create successful mergers and invest in emerging technologies.
Our Services Include
- Project financing and working capital financing
- Financial management and organizational research and studies
- Management information system (MIS)
- Designing of accounting system, procedures and methods
- Corporate budgeting and planning Business acquisition and disposal support
- Monitoring effective use of funds Capital expenditure planning and control
- Performance evaluation studies
- Digital Transformation
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Customer and Growth
- People and change managemnet
Unravelling the regulatory predicament – how we can help you
The volume, breadth and depth of regulation facing every industry is at an unprecedented level. This has imposed challenges and additional responsibilities in all areas, all the way up to board level. We understand this regulatory burden, the expectations of regulators and how rules should be applied. We identifying relevant rules and their impact on your business. Our multi-disciplinary team and experience means we are best suited to assist you with meeting your obligations.
The decisions for right investments and financing are most critical and vulnerable to risks. Identification of the right resources, right projects, right mode and right time are significant in making the right decisions. This requires planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise. It means applying general management principles to financial resources of the enterprise
Our Services Include
- Advice on analyzing investment prospects and mode of doing business in Pakistan. The scope of services rendered includes advising on the form of legal entity, incorporation, obtaining necessary permissions and help in dealing with local regulators.
- Economic & Financial feasibility and viability studies including preparation of projected financial statements and project appraisal through NPV, IRR, Payback and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis including cost assessment and revenue projections.
- Identification of suitable business partners and conducting due diligence.
- Business valuation basis using Sales Comparison, Income Capitalization and Cost Approaches based on the guiding principles of International Valuation Standards and Guidelines.
- Loans and equity for new and existing units, Corporate Restructuring.
- Mergers, acquisitions and privatization in Pakistan and abroad.
BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING
It is an analysis and design of workflows and processes within an organization. A business process is a set of logically related tasks performed to achieve a defined business outcome. Re-engineering is the basis for many recent developments in management. It takes into account many recent management information systems developments aim to integrate a wide number of business functions, enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, knowledge management systems, groupware and collaborative systems, human resource management systems and customer relationship management.
Long Term employment benefits advisory services
Most defined benefit pension schemes are complicated ones while Defined contribution schemes are—due to the certainty of their costs—generally viewed as a much more manageable alternative. However, they are not without their shortcomings in terms of adequacy and choice of investment funds.
At the same time, the taxation of pension contributions and benefits for employers and employees is also significant, leading to extra costs for employers and employees alike.
How we can Help:
- Combine our actuarial and pensions tax consultancy services with accounting and corporate finance methodologies to form cohesive advice.
- Provide advice on current issues whilst developing strategies for the future that will allow employers to continue to help their employees to save effectively for their retirement
Have any questions about the SZS services? Whatever your inquiry, we will be pleased to answer.